ATC was founded in 1987 as a subsidiary company of the Olivetti Corporation Group and designed to give the Assistance of Technical matters to Customers, thus, the name ATC was born.
ATC has been expanding its business in the fields of welfare, health care, energy consumption reduction and ecological preservation.
A lot of interest has also been placed on high quality products related or unrelated to ATC main business practices as well as products featuring innovation, technology, design and style.
ATC is a challenging innovative company and is willing to seriously consider proposals from companies embracing similar ways of thinking. Together, we can start a relationship and collaboration that may lead to a long term ongoing partnership.
- ATC Corporation
- Shin Toshi Center Building 5F, 1-24-1, Tsurumaki, Tama-shi, Tokyo, 206-0034, Japan
TEL. +81-(0)42-337-8228 FAX. +81-(0)42-337-7479
- c/o Schneider Electric Corporation, Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park I 5F,
2-5-7 Hamachi, Funabashi-shi, Chiba, 273-0012, Japan
- April, 1987 (..more)
- August, 2011
- Company capital
- 50.000.000 Japanese Yen
- Takatoshi Arai
- 37, including the employees of its subsidiary company (as for 01-04-2019).
- Corporate Philosophy
- ATC aims to create a service for any maker or any type of product.
ATC aims to provide the best service which answers every customers needs.
We aim to offer a long lasting service for customers.
- Fields of activity
- 1) Information Processing Apparatus;
2) Third Party Maintenance;
3) Multivendor Maintenance Service;
5) Call center / Help desk – Customer Assistance Service.
- Medical equipments / Laser printers / Personal computers / Work stations / Network Apparatus / Software / Maintenance and consulting Systems / Engineering systems / Image processing software / Large color printers
- Contracting Banks
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ / The Shokochukin Bank
- Main customers
- 3M Japan / 3M Japan Products / Schneider Electric / 3M health Care / OKI Data / Hoei sangyo / Yuhikaku publishing / Nozaki insatsu Shigyo / Phenix-elc / ACCO Brands Japan / Yamaguchi Cinema Corporation / Roland DG / Maruwa / Peritec / Hi Tech Creates
Olitech Hokkaido ／ Olitech Tokyo ／ Olitech Niigata ／ Olitech Hokuriku ／ Olitech Chugoku ／ Olitech Kyushu ／ Okinawa computer ／ Cosmotech ／ NTT DATA Getronics Akita – Iwate – Miyagi – Ibaraki – Saitama – Gunma – Tochigi – Tokyo – Kanagawa – Shizuoka – Aichi – Osaka – Wakayama – Mie – Okayama